The second generation ECCO App was launched prior to the European Cancer Congress in September 2013. With 7 000 downloads it was a great success.
The App, which also includes EBCC9 and other upcoming oncology events, is there to help delegates achieve the very best from their Congress participation. This newly-designed App includes:
- Free download for all Apple and Google mobile devices
- Crisp and user-friendly navigation
- Flexible on and offline modes to suit all needs
- Multiple congress access: Select conferences can be downloaded individually
- Comprehensive sharing options
- Personalised MyCongress section: For notes, tags, export, programme, etc.
- New features to filter the programme by speaker, authors, types, track, posters, free-text search, etc.
A high percentage of ECC 2013 delegates downloaded the new App, based on its value-added features and super user friendliness, making it one of the best tools for planning and organising event participation to truly get the most out of the experience.
The new ECCO App offers a good balance of information about ECCO and conference content:
- The European Cancer Congress 2013, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- EBCC-9, March 2014, Glasgow, Scotland
- EACR-23, July 2014, Munich, Germany
- EONS9, September 2014, Istanbul, Turkey
- ESSO34 - BASO 2014, October 2014, Liverpool, UK
- EORTC-NCI-AACR 2014, November 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- The European Cancer Congress 2015, September 2015, Vienna, Austria
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: