How to get it
European Cancer Congress 2013 webcasts:
Webcasts from the Congress:
- Experience sessions as if you were there: Slides and speak in real-time
- HD quality and fast loading
- Speakers’ mouse movements captured
- Fast forward by slide
- Search by track, session type, speaker or keyword
- Read abstracts
European Cancer Congress Roundtables
Members of the Executive Committee and leaders in the field of oncology convened in Brussels for two panel discussion sessions to talk about some of the highlights in store for the 2013 Congress:
- Ian Banks, ECCO Patient Advisory Committee
- Prof Martine Piccart ESMO President
- Prof Graeme Poston ESSO President
- Prof Cora Sternberg Co-scientific Chair
- Prof Vincenzo Valentini ESTRO President
- Prof Cornelis van de Velde ECCO President
- Prof John Yarnold Co-scientific Chair
*Interviewed by Helen Saul, EJC News Reporter
Professor Graeme Poston discusses the importance of surgical Oncologists' attendance and Ian Banks discusses the Patient track at the ECC2013 in Amsterdam.
Ian Banks discusses his hopes for the Patient track at the Congress, Professor Graeme Poston highlights the important role of surgical oncologists in the development of the scientific programme and Professor Vincenzo Valentini chats about the importance of multidisciplinarity at the ECC 2013 in Amsterdam.
Professor Graeme Poston, Professor Vincenzo Valentini, and Ian Banks highlight some of the sessions at the ECC 2013 in Amsterdam.
Professor Graeme Poston, Professor Vincenzo Valentini, and Ian Banks are looking forward to the ECC2013 in Amsterdam.
Professor John Yarnold, Professor Cora Sternberg, Professor Cornelis van de Velde, and Professor Martine Piccart look forward to the ECC 2013 in Amsterdam.
Professor John Yarnold, Professor Cora Sternberg, Professor Cornelis van de Velde, and Professor Martine Piccart highlight some of the sessions at the ECC 2013 in Amsterdam.
PRINT THIS PAGE