ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
- Abstract submission opens: Monday, 2 December 2013
- Deadline Abstract submission: Wednesday, 5 March 2014 (23:00 Central European Time)
- Please note that abstracts can only be submitted online
- Please carefully read the abstract regulations before submitting your abstract
With the submission of an abstract to EACR-23, the first author (presenting author):
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- Warrants that the data and conclusions presented in the abstract have not been published in the same format and with the same title prior to the date of the conference.
- Identifies any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract. This information is to be forwarded to the Scientific Committee together with the abstract.
- States that, for studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and properly informed consent given where appropriate.
- Gives permission for the abstract, when selected for presentation (oral or poster), to be published in the Congress Proceedings. Submitted abstracts cannot be withdrawn after 5 April 2014.
In order to be considered, an abstract should respect the following guidelines:
Only the submitting author will receive a confirmation/abstract number by e-mail from the EACR-23 Congress Secretariat within 24 hours of submission. This confirmation of abstract receipt is NOT a notice of acceptance.
For questions regarding the online submission process, please contact Rebekka Mattyasovszky:
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: