Online application submission is now closed.
Application submission deadline: Wednesday, 8 February 2017 (online application will remain open until 9 February 2017, 14h00 Central European Time)
For queries about the application process, please contact the MCCR Workshop Secretariat by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +32 (0) 2 775 0201.
- Applications to participate in the MCCR Workshop can only be submitted electronically
- Applicants must meet the minimum selection criteria outlined below
|MINIMUM SELECTION CRITERIA
Candidates must have completed 1 year of clinical training at the time of application and be within 5 years of completion of Residency/Fellowship training in one of the following disciplines:
- Junior physician specialising in oncology
- Junior clinical professional managing cancer patients (i.e. gynaecologist, haematologist, neuro-oncologist, paediatric oncologist etc.)
- Junior radiologist or pathologist with a strong involvement in cancer care
Have a major interest in clinical research and intend to develop a career in the field.
Aim to write and conduct a clinical protocol for a study not previously performed or written, which is also considered feasible within the institutional setting and the time of completion of the candidate’s clinical training.
Be fluent in written and spoken English and have good computer skills.
Have support of the Direct Supervisor/Mentor and sustained commitment in the years following the Workshop.
- Applications received after the aforementioned deadline will not be accepted
- The application form provided must be used and submitted online
- Applicants must submit a complete application form which includes the following components:
1. Personal details and contact information
2. One-page description of the clinical therapeutic trial protocol you intend to write during the Workshop
4. Statement of motivation outlining the reasons for wanting to participate in this workshop
5. Statement from the Direct Supervisor/Mentor in support of the applicant, describing their commitment to long-term follow-up and facilitation of the actual implementation of the study designed at the Workshop
- Applicants will see an automatic message at the end of submission (please do no repeatedly upload your application form). An official receipt of application will be sent within 24 hours.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application at the latest by end March 2017
Applications will not be accepted if the above criteria are not fulfilled. The Workshop Review Committee’s decision is final and whilst feedback about the application process is welcome, the Workshop Review Committee will not enter into any discussions regarding their final decision.
The organisers of this MCCR Workshop, the annual Vail Workshop (USA) and the biannual ACORD Workshop (Australia) would like to stress that applications should only be submitted for attendance to one of these Workshops. Submission of this application implies that you have not applied to the other workshops in the same year.
PRINT THIS PAGE