GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Selection of Participants
Participation to the Workshop is limited to 80 participants. The Workshop Review Committee will evaluate the applications and base its decision on a number of factors including:
- Quality and feasibility of the proposed protocol concept and the letters of commitment submitted
- Individual career path in medical training and competence in clinical cancer research
- Support of relevant departments and/or institutions to help conduct the clinical trial.
The selection of applications is at the sole discretion of the Workshop Review Committee. Whilst feedback on the application process and selection is welcome, the Workshop Review Committee will not enter into any discussions regarding the final decision.
As of May 2018, selected participants will have access to the MCCR Workshop portal, an online resource platform for all educational Workshop material. The portal will also be used as a message centre and as a platform for all organisational aspects of the Workshop.
In order to attend the MCCR Workshop, all selected participants will be required to pay the Workshop Participation Fee of 2.800 EUR (including local VAT).
The participation fee includes:
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by highly experienced clinical experts in oncology;
- Access to Workshop portal, the online resource platform for all Workshop material;
- Accommodation at the Workshop venue from 16-22 June 2018;
- Food and beverages throughout the duration of the Workshop;
- Round-trip travel arrangements from closest home airport to Amsterdam or travel reimbursement as specified in the Workshop Reimbursement Policy for trips arranged by the participant;
- Shuttle bus service from Amsterdam airport to the Workshop venue on Saturday 16 June 2018;
- Shuttle bus service from the Workshop.
Please note: The Workshop Participation Fee offsets only part of the actual cost per attending student. The Workshop aims to supplement costs through educational grants from national, European and international cancer organisations and corporate sponsors.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: