ECCO - the European CanCer Organisation, a non-for-profit association with 24 employees, aims to bring together all the different disciplines and specialists involved in the research and treatment of cancer. Its ultimate aim is to ensure that all cancer patients across Europe receive the best possible care.
To support the increasing activities of our Brussels office we are offering you an exciting opportunity:
- The Communications & Marketing Intern supports the Communications team in its goal to deliver a continuous and outstanding service and products to ECCO member Societies working in oncology.
- Interested in gaining first-hand experience in a dynamic and fast-paced marketing communications environment?
- Can you communicate effectively?
- Are you a well organised team player?
- Do you have the ability to write and speak English to excellent level?
Download the job description
Are you interested?
Please email your CV and motivation letter
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified:
for the attention of Ms Negina Gencheva