Call for applications for a free table top in the Patient Advocacy Square area
Applications deadline: 30 November 2016
A dedicated area for cancer patient advocacy organisations called “Patient Advocacy Square” will be set-up in the Oncohub area.
The Patient Advocacy Square is designed to give patient advocacy organisations an opportunity to promote their resources and services to the Professional oncology community. It also provides an ideal location for patient advocacy organisations to display materials and where healthcare professionals and other stakeholders can meet, interact, and exchange information with patient advocates.
The area will include table tops for patient advocacy organisations and a lounge area.
Pan-European Patient advocacy organisations are invited to apply for a free slot in the Lounge area. Each slot will include a counter, a standard facia sign with the name/ logo of the patient advocacy organisation, two chairs, a literature rack and access to electrical points. There will be WIFI available in this area.
- Read the conditions below
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by e-mail by 7 December 2016
- Submit the form below to apply
- For further information please contact Ms. Francoise Van Hemelryck via e-mail at: email@example.com
Patient Advocacy Square conditions
- Application must be made by a Pan-European not-for-profit cancer patient advocacy group that demonstrates a charitable mission, is engaged in patient advocacy activities, and provides programmes, services, and support for people with cancer. The organisation must have a non-healthcare professional membership and must not offer continuing medical education or scientific programmes for healthcare professionals (applications from a scientific society would not be eligible).
- Selected organisations are required to man their space as a minimum during the official opening hours: from 10.00 to 16.30 on 27, 28, 29 January and from 10:00 to 13:00 on 30 January.
- Selected organisations will benefit from 2 free full scientific passes . Please note these passes will permit access to the sessions.
- Selected organisations are responsible for making and covering the cost of the travel and accommodation arrangements for the individual(s) who will be manning the space. Please note patient advocates scholarships are available upon selection based on applications. Please apply separately.
- Each application will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- ECCO will not enter into any discussions regarding its decision.
- Upon formal acceptance of their presence, recipients are committed to attend the Congress and man their table top. They will also be expected to comply with the oncohub requirements and regulations which will be set out in the letter of acceptance. In the event that the recipient is no longer able to attend the Congress, they must immediately inform ECCO.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: