To reduce the burden of cancer, improve outcomes and the quality of care for cancer patients, through multidisciplinarity and multiprofessionalism.
As the not-for-profit federation of member organisations working in cancer at a European level, we convene oncology professionals and patients to agree policy, advocate for positive change and be the united voice of the European cancer community.
To be a vibrant, pro-active, focused, relevant and influential federation, working together for a cancer free future, ensuring that every patient has high quality care and treatment, with access to the full range of professionals needed.
To create and develop ever-strengthening relationships between European institutions and the European cancer care community, and with our Member Societies and networks, facilitate collaboration and consensus on focused topics towards tangible and impactful policy improvement.
Our essential and enduring values are:
- Patient Centricity – Putting cancer patients at the centre of our concerns and activities and strive to do the best for them
- Commitment to Science – Reflecting the very latest scientific knowledge and be completely independent of any vested interests
- Cohesiveness – We believe in the power of combining the efforts of its members and other stakeholders who have a common mission
- Inclusiveness – We seek to include all non-profit organisations that share our mission, vision and values
- Equality and Fairness – All our members have a voice in the organisation and we strive to transcend the interests of any one member
- Openness and Transparency – We are committed to be transparent in and accountable for all that we do
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: