ECCO – the European CanCer Organisation is governed by its Board of Directors elected from its Member Societies to serve a two-year term. The Board is highly committed to fulfilling the Organisation’s Mission and imparting the necessary expertise and guidance to position ECCO as the multi-specialty European forum.
By connecting all stakeholders who share a vision toward advancing cancer care, the Board embraces and actively promotes the ECCO philosophy that every cancer patient deserves the best.
ECCO President, Matti Aapro (left) and CEO Mike Morrissey.
ECCO Board of Directors 2020-2021
- Matti Aapro – President
- Philip Poortmans – Past-President
- Wim Oyen (EANM) - Treasurer
- Sema Erdem and Stefan Gijssels – ECCO PAC Co-Chairs
- Alberto Costa (ESO)
- Arnulf Stenzl (EAU)
- Bertrand Tombal (EORTC)
- Csaba Dégi (IPOS)
- Dominique de Valeriola (OECI)
- Isabel Teresa Rubio (EUSOMA)
- Jan van Meerbeeck (ERS)
- Lore Decoster (SIOG)
- Mirjam Crul (ESOP)
- Regina Beets-Tan (ESR)
- Theresa Wiseman (EONS)
- Mike Morrissey – ex-officio member, ECCO Chief Executive
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: