ECCO support to scientific and educational initiatives from ECCO member societies. These include projects and events.
To be submitted at least 1 month before start of initiative.
Type of support: endorsement
ECCO will endorse scientific and educational initiatives from its members which fulfill the following criteria:
- In line with ECCO’s mission and vision
- Of value to patients
- Of European scope in terms of steering/scientific/educational committee/faculty and target audience
- If CME activity, EACCME accredited
- With no support from commercial companies or, if so, from multiple sources (at least 2 independent ones)
Promotional opportunities for successful application
Promotion level package 1: Initiatives endorsed by ECCO will appear on:
- ECCO Website: Most relevant section:
- Patient advocacy
P.S. ECCO member societies also have the opportunity to have their events listed on the ECCO website events section without endorsement.
- Newsletter: 1 article in ECCO community newsletter, 300 words + picture, as promotion or post report
Requirements for successful application
- Entitled to use ECCO name
- Entitled to use ECCO logo with the mention “endorsed by”
- Requested to include ECCO statement* referring to ECCO membership when using ECCO name and/or logo
- ECCO informed of communication material released
*The following statement must be included as much as possible in relevant material when using the ECCO name and/or logo.
ECCO is a not-for-profit federation that exists to uphold the right of all European cancer patients to the best possible treatment and care, promoting interaction between all organisations involved in cancer at European level.
Through its 27 Member Societies - representing over 150 000 professionals - ECCO is the only multidisciplinary organisation that connects and responds to all stakeholders in oncology Europe-wide.
NB: Any document produced by the applicant using the ECCO logo must be submitted to the European CanCer Organisation (ECCO) for validation before publication.
Deadlines need to be adhered to guarantee promotion through ECCO channels.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: