ECCO support to policy initiatives from organisations that are NOT ECCO member societies. Initiatives include policy projects, policy events, strategic alliances and EU funded projects informing EU policies.
To be submitted at least 3 months before start of initiative.
Type of support: partnership
- Request from a legal entity (not group of individuals)
- In line with ECCO’s mission and vision
- Of multidisciplinary nature
- Request area in which ECCO can provide significant contribution/has defined policy statements
- Of value to patients
- Of European geographical scope
- With no support from commercial companies or, if so, from multiple sources (at least 2 independent ones)
PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
Level 2 package:
Initiatives will be highlighted in relevant ECCO policy work, events and ECCO policy statements. ECCO plans, informs and coordinates with the lead organisation on the dissemination of the initiative and its policy statement.A dedicated promotional plan including deadlines for material production will be developed for the initiative and will consider the following communication channels.
- Announcement of the initiative as per key milestones and deliverables of the initiative on the ECCO website
- ECCO News section
- ECCO Policy section
- ECCO Patient Advocacy section
- Social media
- Announcement of the initiative on the ECCO social media accounts as per key milestones and deliverables of the initiative: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- articles in ECCO internal newsletter, 300 words + picture, as promotion and/or post deliverable
- article in ECCO external newsletter, 300 words + picture, as promotion and/or post deliverable
- Interview of the ECCO representative involved in the initiative at start / key deliverable and or conclusion of initiative
- ECCO booth at ECCO events and ECCO organised events
- Leaflets (if available) in the display area
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
- Entitled to use ECCO name
- Entitled to use ECCO logo with the mention “in partnership with ECCO”
- Requested to include ECCO statement* referring to ECCO membership when using ECCO name and/or logo
- ECCO is informed and contributes to material produced by the organisation
- Reasonable opportunities for ECCO input
*The following statement must be included as much as possible in relevant material when using the ECCO name and/or logo.
ECCO is a not-for-profit federation that exists to uphold the right of all European cancer patients to the best possible treatment and care, promoting interaction between all organisations involved in cancer at European level.
Through its 27 Member Societies - representing over 170 000 professionals - ECCO is the only multidisciplinary organisation that connects and responds to all stakeholders in oncology Europe-wide.
NB: Any document produced by the applicant using the ECCO logo must be submitted to the European CanCer Organisation (ECCO) for validation before publication.
Deadlines need to be adhered to guarantee promotion through ECCO channels.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: