GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Selection of Participants
Applications to participate in the ECCO-AACR-EORTC-ESMO Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research can only be submitted electronically. Paper submissions will NOT be accepted.
Participation to the Workshop is limited to 80 participants. The Workshop Review Committee will evaluate the applications and base its decision on a number of factors including:
- Quality and feasibility of the proposed protocol concept and the letters of commitment submitted
- Individual career path in medical training and competence in clinical cancer research
- Support of relevant departments and/or institutions to help conduct the clinical trial.
The Workshop Review Committee’s decision is final and whilst feedback about the application process is welcome, the Workshop Review Committee will not enter into any discussions regarding the final decision.
As of May 2016, selected participants will have access to the Workshop Intranet, an online resource platform for all educational Workshop material. The Intranet will also be used as a message centre and as a platform for all organisational aspects of the Workshop.
In order to attend the Workshop, all selected participants will be required to pay the Workshop Participation Fee of 2.800 EUR (including local VAT).
The Workshop Participation Fee offsets only part of the actual Workshop costs per student, which includes the following:
- Round-trip travel arrangements from closest home airport to Amsterdam or travel reimbursement as specified in the Workshop Reimbursement Policy for trips arranged by the participant
- Shuttle bus service from Amsterdam airport to the Workshop venue on Saturday 18 June 2016
- Shuttle bus service from the Workshop venue to Amsterdam airport on Friday 24 June 2016
- Accommodation at the Workshop venue from 18-24 June 2016 (for single room accommodation a supplement applies)
- Food and beverages throughout the duration
- Access to Workshop Intranet, the online resource platform for all Workshop material.
Please note: This Workshop is supported by generous grants from national, European and international cancer organisations and educational grants from corporate sponsors.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: