The Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research is an educational programme that introduces junior clinical oncologists in any oncology subspecialty to the principles of good clinical trial design.
Since 1999, this well-recognised and CME accredited Workshop progressed with each subsequent edition to reinforce its value.
- Six day scientific programme incorporates four educational formats to respond to a variety of learning needs
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by up to 40 highly experienced clinical experts in the field of oncology from Europe, US and Canada
- Exceptional opportunity to meet and network with an elite group of 80 junior clinical oncologists from all over the world
- Outstanding educational experience in a unique setting conducive to professional relationship building, learning and development
- Access to a variety of educational tools including individual counselling designed to enable participants to develop their initial protocol proposal into a complete protocol
- Active promotion of productive dialogues between young cancer specialists and the European and non-European Cancer Societies
- Establishment of a network for educational exchanges between young cancer clinicians worldwide
For more information and to apply, visit the MCCR Workshop website
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: