Room Félicien Cattier
Rue d'Egmont 11
1000 Brussels, Belgium
The 1st ECCO Policy Workshop on Multidisciplinary Cancer Care aims to shape the policy environment at European and national levels to improve quality of cancer care across Europe and decrease inequalities in cancer outcomes.
This Workshop is an educational initiative resulting from ECCO’s work on the Essential Requirements for Quality Cancer Care and resolutions adapted during the ECCO 2018 European Cancer Summit in September 2018.
ECCO is grateful to the European School of Oncology (ESO) for its dedication and financial support for the Workshop.
Who should attend?
- EU and national/regional government officials
- Elected policy makers in the healthcare sector
- Representatives of ECCO Member Societies
- Healthcare providers including hospitals, cancer centres and oncology departments
- Patient organisations including patient advocates
- Education providers
- Health NGOs
- Healthcare insurance providers and other payer organisations
- Regulatory professionals
- All stakeholders interested in the improvement of quality cancer care
The Workshop will welcome expert speakers to debate and elaborate on:
- What is quality cancer care
- EU overview on quality cancer care
- How do we measure and evaluate quality cancer care
- Challenges in implementation of quality cancer care
PRINT THIS PAGE